Co-production: Otelotvorenje Novi Sad i East West Centar Sarajevo
- Pre-premiere – January 4.2018. – Ujvideki Szinhaz Novi Sad
- Opening: February 12.2018. – Ujvideki Szinhaz Novi Sad
- March 3.2018. – Sarajevo National Theatre
- March 4.2018. – Bosnian National Theatre Zenica
An Offer One Can’t Refuse is contemporary show and it’s happening in every country.
The World is changing really quickly, young people in this show are caught in a vortex of corruption, manipulation and struggle for survival. Their life stories are individual destinies and they are in need for love.
An Offer One Can’t Refuse is thriller, very rare theatre genre. The story is contemporary and tough, it’s about where the line is crossed in the World ruled by corruption, manipulation and crime.
Lack of love, erotica and fight for survival force people to make fatal choices. The story takes place in a small border town in Serbia. Prostitute called Mila Pavlović arrives into town on a train, in that train she becomes a witness of murder of an immigrant. The killer has powerful protectors, they start to persecute Mila in hope to hush up the crime.
- Mila Pavlović – Mina Pavlica
- Strahinja Lukić – Miloš Lazić
- Vladimir Lukić – Dušan Vukašinovič / Peđa Marjanović
- Policajac – Peđa Marjanović / Dušan Vukašinović
- Migrant – Vukašin Ranđelović
- Author: Miljan Mandić
- Director: Haris Pašović and ensemble
- Light Design: Branislav Milinković and Nikola Marinkov
- Sound Design: Rastko Ilić
- Set Design and Costumes: Mija Ivanović and Luna Šalamon
- Photography: Sara Apostolović
- Technical Director: Atila Rapoti
- Project Manager: Lejla Abazović-Muratović
- Production Assistant: Eldar Omerbegović
- Executive Producer: Ismar Hadžiabdić
- Producer: Haris Pašović, Miloš Lazić